A shout-out to the speakers at the Indiana Public Defender Council CHINS and Termination of Parental Rights continuing legal education seminar held on March 14, 2014 in Indianapolis:
- Julie Kenniston from Butler County, Ohio
- Richard Cozolla from LAF in Chicago, Illinois
- Diana Rugh Johnson from Atlanta, Georgia, who was such a trooper! She presented twice!
- Dr. Robin Kohli from the Woodview Group in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Katy Cornelius from the Marion County Public Defender Agency in Indianapolis, Indiana
Thank you so much for your work, time, and energy. It was a great day! Plus, it was nice to meet Katie Holtz, from the Wisconsin State Public Defender’s Office who also attended.