Keynote speakers include Judge Glenda Hatchett (A Promise to Keep), Kent Pekel, EdD (Developmental Relationships that help children succeed), and Catherine Steiner-Adair (The Big Disconnect: The Impact of Technology on Childhood, Family Life, and Education). There will also be a variety of workshops, including:
- The Perseverance Process
- Fast Forward Childhood: The Impact of Tech on Early Childhood and Elementary Age Years (Infants to 10 Year Olds)
- Education, Disability, and Delinquent Behavior: The Case for Doing Things Differently
- Beyond Resilience: Why are So Many Kids Today so Fragile?
- Effects of Domestic Violence on Brain Development
- The Challenge to Help America’s Children Soar
- Teens, Tech, Temptation and Trouble?: Acting Out on the Big (and Little) Screen
- Literacy and Opportunity: Promoting Literacy as a Vehicle for Transformation of Marginalized Youth
- The Medicalization of Misbehavior
- Promoting Resiliency Through Trauma-Informed Practices for Children of Domestic Violence
The registration fee is $35.00 and includes the keynote addresses, workshops, service provider fair, bookstore, continental breakfast, and buffet lunch. Registration links are available here.